Here at Davis Body Shop we pride ourselves in being the best in the business when it comes to collision repair. But just because we’re the best doesn’t mean we want everyone to have a damaged vehicle. In fact, we want you and your family to drive safely and avoid accidents as much as possible – while knowing that if the time ever comes when collision repair is needed we’ll be here for you.
Listed below are the top ten tips from the editors of Edmunds.com, on how to avoid a collision with your vehicle.
1. Avoid the “fast lane”
2. Keep your eyes scanning the area ahead.
3. Beware of blind spots.
4. Drive with your hands in the 9 and 3 o’clock position.
5. Get racecar driver control of the wheel.
6. Judge a driver by his/her car’s condition.
7. Know your car’s limits.
8. Keep your car in good shape.
9. The nighttime is not the right time.
10. Learn how to drive a racecar.
To read more about these top ten tips click here.
We hope these tips help you and your family stay safe on the road. Feel free to give us a call at our Atascadero location at (805)466-2446 or the Paso Robles location at (805)239-8752 for more information on how we can help serve you.