As our community continues to grapple with the realities of the coronavirus, we are grateful to be an Essential Business that is still serving our customers every day. As such, we want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to protect our customers and team members.
Here are some of the proactive steps we are taking:
- Cleaning our offices and shop areas regularly – especially high traffic areas
- Wiping down & disinfecting surfaces inside and outside our facilities, including vehicles when dropped off for repairs
- Wiping & disinfecting vehicle surfaces (steering wheel, shifter, emergency brake, inner and outer handles) as our final step when parking vehicles for delivery
- Providing access to hand sanitizer and wipes to customers and staff
- Encouraging customers to maintain 6 foot social distancing while in our offices
- Asking customers and staff to stay home if sick or experiencing any symptoms
- Offering “at-car service” for customers who would prefer to have us facilitate vehicle estimates, drop-off’s and pick-up’s without them needing to enter our shops
In addition, all Davis Body Shop employees have been instructed to:
- Observe social distancing in our shops at all times
- Apply hand sanitizer regularly and liberally throughout the day
- Wear face shields/masks while working in our shops
- Wear protective, medical-grade gloves when possible
- Wash hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- No physical contact with customers or other staff at any time
Nothing is more important to us than your health and wellbeing, and we are taking every precaution we have thought of to ensure the safety of our customers.
Thank you for choosing David Body Shop. We look forward to serving you and to getting through this challenging time together.
We hope this post was helpful. If there is anything else we can do to assist you feel free to call us at (805) 466-2446 (Atascadero) or (805) 239-8752 (Paso Robles). And be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook as well!